Improving your landscaping design and curb appeal is easy with the use of mulch. Look to our lawn care services in Beaver County, PA to enhance your yard with our wide variety of mulch options. Below we have many different ways you could incorporate mulch into your landscape.
- Rock mulches are used in perennial flower beds as a soil covering to help protect against water retention, excess heat, and weed control. Although rocks mulch adds texture and color to your flower bed, its primary function is to aid in the growth of your flowers.
- We recommend incorporating wood chip mulch on top of your soil in your garden because it allows for nitrogen to reach the stems of your vegetables best.
- Pebble mulch is often used for pathways and driveways in your yard because it allows water to drain quickly, unlike other materials, such as cement and asphalt.
- Pumice Rock is also used in flower beds because it protects your plants from excess water retention due to its porous texture.
When it comes to creating a unique landscape, look to the professionals at Tuma Lawn Service & Landscaping. We offer double-shredded dark bark mulch, chocolate brown mulch, cherry brown mulch, and midnight black mulch. Contact us today at (724) 775-0808 to learn more about our services and pricing.
lawn care beaver county paFall into autumn by adding beautiful perennials to your yard that will pop against the yellow and red fallen leaves. If you are searching for affordable lawn care in Beaver County, PA, turn to Tuma Lawn to create your dreamscape. Below we have our favorite fall flowers you should incorporate into your garden.
- Perennial Sunflower
While the annual sunflowers tend to be a fan favorite, the perennial sunflower that’s known as “Leon Queen” is the real show stopper. These golden beauties begin to bloom late summer and early fall while popping against the red, autumn leaves.
- Russian Sage
Russian Sage adds a great color difference in the typical autumn hues. With its light blue and silver shades, this plant is a beautiful addition to the red and yellow leaves. It also adds a pleasant smell to your garden.
Goldenrods are a fall favorite due to their bloom schedule starting late summer and going into early autumn. Goldenrods add a beautiful yellow hue to your landscape and help the ecosystem by providing food for the birds, butterflies and other insects.
If ou are interested in enhancing your curb appeal and creating a beautiful landscape design, look to the plant specialists at Tuma Lawn. Contact us today at (724) 775-0808 to learn more about our planting and mulching services.
Welcome to Tuma Lawn’s Blog! We are proud to be your go-to family-owned lawn care in Allegheny County, PA. We strive to offer unique landscaping solutions with comprehensive and affordable approaches. Our team of landscaping specialists provides remodeling services that enhance your home’s overall aesthetic and value. Below we have listed a few ways our design team can create the yard of your dreams.
- Prepare for the colder months with our fire pit installation services. Imagine snuggling up with your friends and family around our affordable fire pits while listening to crackling flames and enjoying delicious s’mores, swoon.
- Brighten your yard’s curb appeal with our affordable planting and mulching services. We offer in-season flowers and a wide variety of mulch colors.
- Give your grass some love with our efficient sprinkler systems. Our skilled team can install smart sprinklers that conserve water and energy.
- Our water structures such as our soothing waterfalls and ponds, improve the beauty and aesthetic of your landscape.
- Add functionality and beauty to your yard with our retaining walls. We offer a wide selection of styles and color options to best fit your needs.
- Our patio pavers come in many different styles and patterns to help lay the path of style in your landscape.
Contact us for lawn care in Allegheny County, PA at (724) 775-0808 to receive a landscaping estimate today.