Landscaping in Allegheny County, PA
Enhance your home’s curb appeal with our landscaping in Allegheny County, PA. When it comes to having the best house on the block, Tuma Lawn Service & Landscaping is here to help. We offer lawn care in Sewickley, PA that ranges from planting, mulching, building retaining walls, installing sprinkler systems, and much more.
Whether you are interested in incorporating a walkway of pavers into your yard with our hardscaping in Allegheny County, PA or you wanting to install a beautiful water feature to your lawn for added value, we can get the job done. Our dedicated staff is here to help you achieve your lawn goals while creating a beautiful yet low maintenance landscape. We have helped homeowners transform their lawn from new homes that do not have grass to rejuvenating dead grass areas and making it alive again. If you are interested in learning more about our landscaping services and our dedicated staff, contact us today at (724) 775-0808 to schedule a consultation.
Renovating Your Landscaping
Trust in our decades of expertise for professional yard renovation. Our company has been in business since 1956. We have the skill and knowledge to handle all phases of your project, from design to greenscaping and hardscaping. With our quality workmanship, your yard soon looks like something straight out of magazine. Some of the hardscaping services we provide include the following:
- VERSA-LOK Retaining Walls
- Omnistone Pavers for Sidewalks, Patios, Driveways
- Automatic Lawn Sprinkler Systems
- Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting Systems
Renovation, Seeding, or Sodding?
Do not despair if your lawn is not the envy of the neighborhood. With our services, it soon will be. We have three options for lawn installation and renovation:
- Lawn Renovation -- You have grass in your yard, but there are patchy bare spots. Our crew comes in to aerate, verti-slice, and over seed the bare spots and soon you have a thick, full lawn of green grass.
- New Seeding -- You have a yard full of dead grass or bare soil after new construction. We can fix that. Let us remove the dead grass, grade the area, and add new topsoil as needed. Be sure to keep the new seeds watered frequently so they grow deep roots and healthy tops.
- Sodding -- You want the sure thing for your yard. We take farm-grown grass that is 2 years old and place it over an area that has been graded and fertilized. As soon as we are done, you have a full yard filled with lush, green grass.
Contact us today for the lawn makeover your yard needs for full beauty. We proudly serve customers throughout Beaver County, as well as Sewickley, Franklin Park, Moon Township, Robinson Township, and Wexford in Allegheny County and Cranberry in Butler County.