When it comes to your landscape, watering your grass and plants with an irrigation system is vital for proper nourishment and growth. Tuma Lawn Service & Landscaping installs smart sprinkler systems that ensure your landscape is receiving the correct amount of water while conserving our natural resource. Below we have common reasons why you should upgrade your irrigation system.
- An upgraded irrigation system offers convenience to homeowners with technological advances such as low-volume spray heads and features that let you monitor your system from virtually anywhere on your smart devices.
- If you have expanded your lawn to feature more flower and vegetable gardens, installing an irrigation system that covers more square footage is essential for proper growth.
- If you experience expensive water bills when you water your lawn, you should upgrade your sprinkler system with a conservative distribution spray head.
- When homeowners add patios, sidewalks, and walkways to their lawn, this could cause drainage problems, leaving problematic puddles. An updated irrigation system can help regulate water distribution.
- It is time to upgrade to a higher-efficiency sprinkler if you start to notice your grass has a lot of insects or fungi. This occurs when your plants are receiving too much or too little water.
Contact us today at (724) 775-0808 to learn more about our landscaping in Allegheny County, PA.
Our hardscape contractors at Tuma Lawn Service & Landscaping recommend our patio and walkway pavers to many homeowners to help enhance their overall property value and outdoor enjoyment. We install our patio pavers to create durable driveways, walkways, and outdoor patio areas. See below for the five reasons why you should use patio pavers.
Patio pavers are made of incredibly durable materials that allow for heavy usage and traffic. Pavers are known to withstand substantial weight and pressure.
Since pavers are an interlocking system of stones, if one of the pavers becomes damaged or cracked the repair process is simple and inexpensive.
Pavers come in many different shapes, sizes, and color combinations that are sure to fit your overall design and budget.
Compared to conventional concrete and asphalt, pavers tend to cost a little more but have a quick installation process while typically being longer lasting.
Pavers are ready to use the minute you lay them down in your yard. Unlike concrete, the installation process requires a few hours or days to dry completely before using.
If you are interested in learning more about our other services, such as our sprinkler system installation in Sewickley, PA, contact us today at (724) 775-0808.
Enhance your yards overall aesthetic and functionality with help from our hardscaping in Allegheny County, PA. Tuma Lawn Service & Landscaping offers affordable hardscaping services featuring our VERSA-LOK blocks and Omnistone pavers. Below we have curated a list of ways to include hardscaping features into your yard.
Host your next outdoor barbeque in style with a functional outdoor kitchen built from our VERSA-LOK blocks. Outdoor kitchens are great for enhancing your home’s overall value while adding convenience to any outdoor cookout.
Enjoy the colder months this winter with an outdoor fireplace in your backyard. Fireplaces are great for eating s’mores and having great conversations with friends and family.
Create a walkway through your yard with our Omnistone pavers to allow your guests to find their way more accessible. This will allow your guests to have a defined pathway while not ruining your grass from footprints.
Retaining walls are a great addition to your lawn because they add dimension and texture to your space while showcasing your flowers and plants. Retaining walls are also great for preventing movement of your soil and by providing support to slopes found in your lawn.
If you are interested in learning more about our hardscaping services, contact us today at (724) 775-0808 to schedule a consultation.
water features sewickley paAdd serenity and beauty to your landscape with our affordable water features in Sewickley, PA. Tuma Lawn Service & Landscaping design unique water designs that improve the overall value of your home. Check below to learn fun ways you can incorporate water features into your landscape.
- Pools- Incorporating a pool into your landscape is one of the most popular choices when considering fun water features. Pools are a great source of entertainment and exercise while adding increased value to your investment if you choose to sell your house one day.
- Ponds- Ponds offer a peaceful and calm effect to your outdoor space, creating an authentic ambiance and aesthetic. Homeowners can fill their ponds with beautiful water lilies or colorful koi fish to add to their desired visual.
- Hot Tub- Having a hot tub in your backyard is like having a personal massage therapist. Hot tubs offer functionality to your life because it helps you unwind from the day while providing you a way to relax and rejuvenate with the jets and warm water.
- Fountains- Fountains improve the overall appearance of your landscape and add a sense of glamour to your yard. Our design specialists can create water-conservative fountains that are useful yet beautiful.
Look to our landscaping services for your needed water features in Sewickley, PA. Contact us today at (724) 775-0808 to learn more about our services and pricing.
Improving your landscaping design and curb appeal is easy with the use of mulch. Look to our lawn care services in Beaver County, PA to enhance your yard with our wide variety of mulch options. Below we have many different ways you could incorporate mulch into your landscape.
- Rock mulches are used in perennial flower beds as a soil covering to help protect against water retention, excess heat, and weed control. Although rocks mulch adds texture and color to your flower bed, its primary function is to aid in the growth of your flowers.
- We recommend incorporating wood chip mulch on top of your soil in your garden because it allows for nitrogen to reach the stems of your vegetables best.
- Pebble mulch is often used for pathways and driveways in your yard because it allows water to drain quickly, unlike other materials, such as cement and asphalt.
- Pumice Rock is also used in flower beds because it protects your plants from excess water retention due to its porous texture.
When it comes to creating a unique landscape, look to the professionals at Tuma Lawn Service & Landscaping. We offer double-shredded dark bark mulch, chocolate brown mulch, cherry brown mulch, and midnight black mulch. Contact us today at (724) 775-0808 to learn more about our services and pricing.